PS4 Crash - will my DBD data be on new ps4 after signing in?
My ps4 has completely crashed and I need a new one. Will my data be able to be accessed when I sign into ps4 network and download the game on a new ps4?
My ps4 has completely crashed and I need a new one. Will my data be able to be accessed when I sign into ps4 network and download the game on a new ps4?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, as long as you use your same PlayStation account, your DbD data is stored on their servers to your account - not on your system locally