Anyone else getting crazy lag every few matches?
Seems to have only started today but every round or so everyone in the lobby is lagging like crazy and rubberbanding everywhere
Anyone else notice this?
Seems to have only started today but every round or so everyone in the lobby is lagging like crazy and rubberbanding everywhere
Anyone else notice this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YES!!! I posted about this earlier and nobody replied so I thought it was just me. I’m in England, not sure what server you are on? But for three matches it was almost unplayable so I stopped for a few hours. Came back and it’s less, but still there.