Lockers in front of Vaults
Is anyone else having problems constantly jumping in lockers that are placed directly next to a vault mid chase? I find that super annoying and it ruined quite many games that could have turned out otherwhise..
Is anyone else having problems constantly jumping in lockers that are placed directly next to a vault mid chase? I find that super annoying and it ruined quite many games that could have turned out otherwhise..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just don’t spam space (or whatever button it is on console) and you’ll be fine.
I’ve been pulled into a locker a couple of times in odd instances. Usually right after doing another action like a totem or something. It can be funny like that.
Spamming the button has nothing to do with it. I've been sucked into a locker next to a window vault on Garden of Joy and I only pressed the button once. Some lockers are simply just too close to vaults and being tied to the same button as vault means sometimes you just get screwed by the game putting priority on the locker.