What do you think about Gremlins as Alone standing Killer or as cover skin for the twins??

Hi Guys,

I don't know if it's been discussed before, but what do you think of Gremlins as a stand alone killer or as a cover up skin for the twins?

As an overlay skin, I can imagine a large gremlin carrying a small gremlin in a baby carrier.

As a single killer, I could imagine, either as a kind of nemesis, where 2 small gremlins scurry around at increased speed, or like the knight, uses them as monitors by multiplying?

What dou you think about it?

Comments

  • I guess it’s possible, though other than having multiple Victor like creatures I don’t see any potential power?

    multiplying may become problematic (the game had already problems with the 2 ai zombies and couldn’t handle more at all)

    also skins for killer powers are currently not possible at all (eg Victor getting an actual skin..)