I want to change my profile picture
but I see no jailer, assassin, carnifex or knight pfps. When will they add it in?
but I see no jailer, assassin, carnifex or knight pfps. When will they add it in?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unsure. Since today was most likely BHVR’s last day in office for the year, chances are that’ll go into January.
I think they are coming, though. At the very least, the knight himself is. Wouldn’t be so sure about the guards, but we’ll see.
They said by the end of the week but that was supposed to be the end of last week. Maybe by middle of next month I would guess now.