1.5x Blood Point Reward from December 22-January 2 (Not Working)

1.5x Blood Point Reward from December 22-January 2 (Not Working)

What to add in the description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play a public match as survivor

Step 3 : Complete match without disconnecting

Step 4 : Notice the bloodpoint rewards do not match what they should be

Additional information

I played for about 4 hours last night after the event went live. I do see for some of the matches a BP gain for BloodRush, but the 2 times I saw it as my reward was being calculated. The reward was under 9k bloodpoints. I thought that seemed off because I made a little over 30k in the base public match.

documents to add

Killed that night.PNG

I have added the above image in case it is helpful. I happened to take a screenshot of one of the matches.

We played on Eerie of Crows.

I think that is all the information I really have regarding the notice. I did not see another ticket open for this, but I apologize if I made a mistake. I also just learned how to report a bug from a member of the community. So please bear with me. Thank you for the help and all the hard work. I appreciate it.

Tagged: Pending

Comments