PC - Stuck in pallet when swinging at a survivor dropping the pallet

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match (might only apply to The Wraith, not sure)

Step 3 : In-game, charge-swing towards a survivor that is ready to pull a pallet down on you

Step 4 : Upon the pallet being pulled down by the survivor; there is a chance that you will get stuck in the pallet

Step 5 : Contemplate life (you are stuck, and just lost the game)

Additional information

Character played : THE WRAITH

Perks played : PREDATOR, SHADOWBORN, BLOODHOUND, FEARMONGER

Map : Unknown, may be identifiable from the screenshot

Frequency : So far this has only happened once


Can't upload image, says I don't have permissions. I have downloaded the image and can provide it if I am given permission to.

Tagged: Pending

Comments