Generally I have been playing to 100ms average In Game, sometimes is some uncomfortable for hitbox, lag, crashes etc, My question is if I can to use an external program for decrease ping?
There are some programs that purport to reduce your ping by connecting you to closer servers, but that practice is already standard in most games so I doubt they'd be effective. Of course, I've never tried one, since my usual solution to bad ping is just restarting my router.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are some programs that purport to reduce your ping by connecting you to closer servers, but that practice is already standard in most games so I doubt they'd be effective. Of course, I've never tried one, since my usual solution to bad ping is just restarting my router.