Active ability perks are just more fun than passive abilities. Devs make More of them Please!
I wish there were more active perks rather than passive perks in the game. One of the things that brings me great joy is activating a well timed Dead Hard or Head on at a pivotal moment in the game. Unfortunately, most of the perks in the game are just passive skill-free and rather boring to me. So, my question is for people to come up with other active perks that require skill or delicate timing that Behavior Developers could add them to the game to make it more interesting.
---Reverse Window Vault: One in particular that I was intrigued by was the reverse window vault. I think that would make an excellent active ablity perk that requires skill and timing to be done right. But with a cooldown, so people couldn't just spam it to the dismay of the killer.
---Insta Sabo that would require a really difficult skill check.
---Lockpicking that requires actual lockpicking like in Fallout
---Transferring the Void energy during Halloween was much better than the normal generator work
Comments