(not a suggestion) An option (per killer or for survivor) to force a stricter MMR?

It appears the MMR is sometimes very lenient, player-strenght wise, to make a lobby.

What would you think of an option that tells the game that under no circumstances you want to be matched (as survivor or with a specific killer) against opponents that are (much?) weaker than you?

Going against a killer or a team way stronger than you may be frustrating, but going against weaker opponents doesn't feel very good either (especially weaker survivors, as far as I'm concerned).

I'd rather have longer queues, or a message telling me that at this time, the matching will be slow because I'm "alone".


What do you think?


The question may be extended to only being grouped with survivors who are about your strength, but I feel it's a different issue.

Comments

  • @drsoontm said:

    It appears the MMR is sometimes very lenient, player-strenght wise, to make a lobby.

    What would you think of an option that tells the game that under no circumstances you want to be matched (as survivor or with a specific killer) against opponents that are (much?) weaker than you?

    Going against a killer or a team way stronger than you may be frustrating, but going against weaker opponents doesn't feel very good either (especially weaker survivors, as far as I'm concerned).

    I'd rather have longer queues, or a message telling me that at this time, the matching will be slow because I'm "alone".

    What do you think?

    The question may be extended to only being grouped with survivors who are about your strength, but I feel it's a different issue.

    It's an interesting idea.