Is it just me but when I play killer or survivor...

So whenever I play killer I get sweatiest swf:s rushing gens as fast as possible and playing with insane coordination. And to have chance I have to bring 4 slow downs and proxy camp/tunnel. Feels like almost every game is like that right now.

But when I play survivor my teammates go down quickly and gens get barely done. If I manage personally loop killer extended times well I either get facecamped and my whole teams dies trying to get save or they just throw it away anyway going down so fast. It does not help killers tunnel/camp at 5 gens. While I do those tactics when 2-3 gens are already done.

So whatever side I play feels like im having disadvantage. At least I have some good games but where are these survivors who go down in seconds when I play killer? Where are those gen rushers and loopers when I play survivor?

Comments

  • @Deathstroke said:

    So whenever I play killer I get sweatiest swf:s rushing gens as fast as possible and playing with insane coordination. And to have chance I have to bring 4 slow downs and proxy camp/tunnel. Feels like almost every game is like that right now.

    But when I play survivor my teammates go down quickly and gens get barely done. If I manage personally loop killer extended times well I either get facecamped and my whole teams dies trying to get save or they just throw it away anyway going down so fast. It does not help killers tunnel/camp at 5 gens. While I do those tactics when 2-3 gens are already done.

    So whatever side I play feels like im having disadvantage. At least I have some good games but where are these survivors who go down in seconds when I play killer? Where are those gen rushers and loopers when I play survivor?

    I'm not going to make the obligatory 'common denominator' gag here but I do think that this often comes down to basic psychology. Some folks always overestimate the skill of their opponents, while underestimating those of their allies.

    This is a weird game sometimes, and often really snowbally.

    It could also be that your killer MMR is pretty high, and your survivor MMR is pretty low. What sort of killers are you facing?

  • @Deathstroke said:

    So whenever I play killer I get sweatiest swf:s rushing gens as fast as possible and playing with insane coordination. And to have chance I have to bring 4 slow downs and proxy camp/tunnel. Feels like almost every game is like that right now.

    But when I play survivor my teammates go down quickly and gens get barely done. If I manage personally loop killer extended times well I either get facecamped and my whole teams dies trying to get save or they just throw it away anyway going down so fast. It does not help killers tunnel/camp at 5 gens. While I do those tactics when 2-3 gens are already done.

    So whatever side I play feels like im having disadvantage. At least I have some good games but where are these survivors who go down in seconds when I play killer? Where are those gen rushers and loopers when I play survivor?

    A month ago and earlier I had a completely similar situation. But in the last month, quite good survivors began to come in my lobby more and more often. And I'm more and more surprised at how simple the game is for survivors, when everyone knows how to hold m1 on generators and just throw every pallet.

    As for the killers, I also get sweaty swf almost every game. And it bored me to death, because I like to play on different, even the weakest killers, but it just doesn't make sense in current state of the game. No antiloop power? Here is 3 gens done for your first hook. Funny and interactive af.