PC - Charlotte freezes while releasing Victor

image.png

I was using victor in the match, when I came back to Charlotte, meg had entered a snowman and managed to come "inside" charlottes body (like there was no collision). I used a normal attack to destroy the snowman and proceeded to rerelease victor, but this time the animation froze right in the middle of it, I couldn't move, victor didn't come out and I had to stay like this until the match was over. Survivors came in to check on me, blinded me, played a little bit, but I couldn't move.


Step 1: Release Victor

Step 2: Have a survivor inside a snowman get "inside" Charlotte's body due to no collision

Step 3: Down a survivor

Step 4: Comeback to Charlotte's body

Step 5: Hit the snowman with the survivor inside

Step 6: Release victor and get stuck


DeadByDaylight-EGS.log


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments