Is the even punishment achievement for hag broken?
So ive been playing hag to get her achievements but for some reason, I can't get the even punishment achievement even tho im hitting after teleporting can someone help me out?
So ive been playing hag to get her achievements but for some reason, I can't get the even punishment achievement even tho im hitting after teleporting can someone help me out?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There seems to be a fair few people struggling to get this in the bug report forum lately - here's one example: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/358101/hag-achievement-daily-challenge-bugged#latest
I recommend upvoting that thread and putting your own findings in that thread.
Yes it is currently bugged and unobtainable since an early November patch. Just search on the forums you will find multiple threads about it.