What it means
I have to hit a survivor while i go out of a snowman or I have to hit a survivor getting out a snowman?
I have to hit a survivor while i go out of a snowman or I have to hit a survivor getting out a snowman?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you have to pop out of a snowman and smack em
What ^ said. Smack 'em within 5 seconds of coming out of the snowmen, preferably with the same lunge that made you pop out.
Okay thank you
They really need to be more clear in the descriptions as to what they mean. I skipped over this challenge because I thought it was a survivor that needed to emerge from a snowman and be hit within 5 seconds of popping out of the snowman. If I had understood it to mean what it supposedly does, where as the killer you can camp in a snowman and then emerge and hit someone right away, I would have done the challenge.