PC Steam - Spectating other players after death shows still character models or floating hair
It doesn't matter what map, what killer, what offerings they bring. I don't know if it's related to the survivors or what they're bringing. But I've been getting a lot of this. Tweet thread included with 3 seperate videos involved with my offline gameplay today. Maybe more as I get around to converting the videos to add to the thread.
https://twitter.com/heartofdaforest/status/1604116787041341442?s=20&t=yCiI0rHsYZmZI--z6OY4mAI haven't scoured through some of my recent streams or other recordings for more instances, but it seems to happen every match, or every other match that I die early on and spectate. If I click back and forth, suddenly one of the survivor's models stop moving completely. They have no sound when something happens to them (injury, downing, struggling on hook).
I had one instance when I returned to look at a David that was struggling on hook on Garden Of Joy and his hair was where his stomach should be, but like a few inches away. This also happened while I was live on stream and a Claudette's hair was floating in abouts the same place.
Again, this Dwelf verifies the game's file integrity every other day in case of skill check lag, and I reinstall the game often. If any more info is needed, I can provide. I'm working to go through old videos to get more instances of these bugs, they've been more and more recently.
Comments
I figure as I get more clips, I'll add them here. Here's another tweet thread of 3 videos from last night after my live stream where I was playing with a friend who is on console.
https://twitter.com/heartofdaforest/status/1604869919706857473?s=20&t=fB0rR8yspDfSa-TePT61-QI had not only spectated his match after I died, but gone into his live stream to see that on his screen, the animations were normal.
So I'm rewatching my vods. This is a clip from 12-11-22 and I'm sure I have clips before this too. But this one was kinda weird.
https://twitter.com/heartofdaforest/status/1605794430224683009?s=20&t=Sy89zZbXoAZUccuoQwzTxw