PC - Knight able to pull survivor from gen with his power?

Step 1 : Use Knight's power

Step 2 : With your power, move towards the gen being done

Step 3 : Press M1 to kick the gen, from the sound it was right on the survivor doing the gen

Step 4 : Instead of gen kicking you grab the survivor doing the gen

Additional information

It happened while I was playing Knight on the new map, a gen was almost done, I got close with my power and tried to kick the gen, I was right on top of the survivor doing the gen, then suddenly the survivor gets grabbed from the gen and I'm back on the Knight with the survivor on my shoulder, the survivor got teleported to my shoulder. Not sure if this is intended or if it was reported before.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Its a know bug.

    The Orb from his power is basically the same as Spirit, so you can do actions from far away using it, which is obviously a bug.

    They really should have done a new code rather than copy hers, cause we already had that problem with Devour face camping.