Starstruck is bugged or at least on Legion it is.
Did not work even when the survivors were in my terror radius. Was playing on PC/steam.
Tagged:
Pending
Did not work even when the survivors were in my terror radius. Was playing on PC/steam.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were you using Etched Ruler or anything else to apply Oblivious? Oblivious survivors are considered to be outside the terror radius and therefore Starstruck would not affect them even if they were near you.
The only exception to this rule is Doctor’s static blast.
They could have had vigil (which makes starstrucks exposed shorter).
The survivors told me they did not ever get the effect at all.
I will look! I never took the addons off.
I was using Susies mixtape and the Glasses addon.