Impossible Achievements

Can we please get a fix for the achievements that cannot be obtained.

Adept Cenobit

Adept Dredge

Even Punishment

Milk and Cookies


Anyone else feel free to add on to this list achievements that are not obtainable.

I don't understand why this should take so long to be fixed, some of these are so simplistic, like adept mechanics cannot be that hard to fix.

cenobite bug.gif


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Adept Cenobite does that sometimes, this bug has been around for a long time. I can't see a pattern as to what actually causes it not to trigger but it does eventually pop. I saw someone on PS5 meet the requirements 3 times before it triggered, and yes it was a double-pip with only his base addons.

  • Alright :(

    Well thanks for letting me know, I'll just have to keep trying, i'll save him for last than i suppose.

  • I''m updating this thread to being about impossible achievements in general, in hopes behaviour will actually do something, given that the milk and cookies thread is now over 6 pages with no fix in sight.

    I just failed to get cenobite and now dredge adept which you figure should be so simple to fix.

  • Thread Update to add new bugged challenged.

    Achievements:

    Adept Cenobite - Systems Affected: All

    Adept Dredge - Systems Affected: All

    Adept Oni - Systems Affected: Playstation

    Adept Trickster - Systems Affecred: XBOX

    Agonizing Escape - Systems Affecred: Playstation

    Cripple Them All - Systems Affected: All

    Even Punishment - Systems Affected: All

    Item of Obsession - Systems Affected: PC, Playstation

    Milk and Cookies - Systems Affected: All

    Survival Treasures - Systems Affected: All


    Tome Challenges:

    Generate Fear - Systems Affected: PC,

    No One Escapes the Endgame - Systems Affected: PC

    Out Isn't An Option - Systems Affected: PC

    Quick Thinking - Systems Affected: All

    Self-Preservation - Systems Affected: All


    Daily Rituals:

    Hag - Systems Affected: All

  • Adept achievements are working fine.

    even punishment, milk n cookies and happy holidays.

    these 3 achievements cannot be obtained