Survivor bug
If you dead hard once the "mastermind" uses his ability on you, afterwards there is a survivor visual bug afterwards.
Tagged:
Pending
If you dead hard once the "mastermind" uses his ability on you, afterwards there is a survivor visual bug afterwards.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...and? Where is it?
I had tried to take a video of what I imagine the bug he is talking about is, I had a game where I also did use my power on a survivor who dead harded at the exact moment.
If the bug is the same one I had than what should occur is the survivor will move around the map almost as if they are floating and in a seated position (like driving a car honestly), and they have no body movements, so they are like a statue just floating about. I believe once the survivor is healed the bug goes away but this might be the same bug OP is referring to if they would like to corroborate it.
Also not sure if relevant but I am a PS4 player so not sure what system they are on.