Anyone Else Having Random Ping Issues?

By which I mean, absolutely no red bar in the lobby, but crazy rubberbanding and stuttering once you've actually loaded into the match. It's happened to me twice now, where there's no indication in the lobby that my connection will be poor but in-game it's going completely crazy.

Just checking if anyone else has experienced this, or if I need to be looking towards my end of things instead lol

Comments

  • Ever since they removed the ability to see your own ping in the lobby, I've had instances where I get placed in matches where I have 180-200 ping and it's unplayable. I don't understand what the point of that is -- if I could see I had bad ping in the lobby, I'd back out and everyone would be happier. How do they even benefit from putting me in a match I can't play?