Help falsely accused!
so I was just playing as a wraith with sloppy butcher, blood hound, and shadowborn. And I crashed and everyone messaged me and said I’m getting ban for exploiting the soppy butcher glitch? I’m so confused Bc I’m not exploiting anything and I didn’t know that was a thing. I bought almost all the killers. Why would I do something that would get me banned and waste money? Help please because I don’t want to get ban for something false
Comments
Probably just an upset player, if you get reported the mods will look at it and they'll determine f it was legit or not. Also they can determine a crash from an actual DC
If you didn't break any rules, you won't be banned. We review each report on a case by case basis. Furthermore, we are not currently banning for any sloppy butcher glitches. You're all good.