PC steam keep getting disconnected and banned
I been getting disconnected during game since yesterday. Once I get disconnected I get banned. I tried again today same issue. Any one on PC having this issue?
Tagged:
Pending
I been getting disconnected during game since yesterday. Once I get disconnected I get banned. I tried again today same issue. Any one on PC having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ive been having this same issue on switch ever since the latest update. The game will start and then I’ll randomly get kicked from the game mid match. It happens every single match to where i cant even play the game anymore. It is not my internet as it only happens with DBD ever since this latest update.