pc players help please
i just started playing on pc from console. is do WASD and Up Down Left Right arrow keys have the exact same function? I have a Razer Tartarus V2 and I would like to program the keyboard movements to the thumbstick on the gamepad since learning the traditional way of PC playing is literally impossible after using a controller for 20+ years.
Please dont say it just takes time and practice since the 50K hours it would take me is not really in the realm of realistic.
Thanks for any help/advice.
Comments
I am not familiar with the Razer Tartarus V2 at all.
but you could definitely always use your consoles controller on PC via USB or bluetooth anyway. Or configure your Razer as a controller (Steam Big Picture would make that easy I would guess)
movement on WASD is different to joystick movement and I don’t think direct translation would work well. Joysticks use response curve and you can slower while WASD is moving at 100% speed or not at all (that’s why strafing to avoid projectiles is easier on keyboard for example)
ok. thank you. but also is ASWD the exact same as Up Left Down Right on the keyboard?
yeah, should be functioning the same (though I think in DbD default setting the arrow keys aren’t even bound at all and it’s on WASD)