No Hit Hatchet Huntress
https://clips.twitch.tv/ClumsyVainReindeerBrokeBack-N1v7qQ1l3VsHoMAM
Proof that there are some hatchets that don't get a hit register when the impact and sound is made.
Tagged:
Pending
https://clips.twitch.tv/ClumsyVainReindeerBrokeBack-N1v7qQ1l3VsHoMAM
Proof that there are some hatchets that don't get a hit register when the impact and sound is made.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly those hits I think are mostly ping/latency based. I don't play huntress that often but when I did a while back I would get a lot of those types of hatchets where it 100% hit on my end but the server says no it didn't for the survivors end.
I agree. It's not a bug, it's a bad optimization of the huntress despite the addition of optimizations for the huntress, which fall on her part very often, she still has such problems. I encounter this often in matches because I am a long-range huntress. And it seems that the farther the target is, the more often the hit is canceled by the server. But it also happens at close range.