Survivors vs Legion (Pallets)
So I'm watching my friend play Legion and everytime he vaults a pallet, the survivor will instantly vault it back to the other side right after him. Does Legion not bodyblock when they reach the other side of the Pallet where the Survivor is? I'm so confused xD It looks so funny.
Comments
Survivors have the ability to sneak in and vault back over. A legion player should look around to stab them if they try it.
They supposedly fixed it because the leap was larger on the test build initially. Apparently not enough.
Since many survivors already feel annoyed by not having enough counterplay against Legion, it's probably best to leave that in. As a killer main, I don't find it super unfair. Often, you see what the survivor is trying to do and can still get a hit while they vault. It adds some mindgame potential for both sides. There are other areas in which Legion needs help more imo.
You have enough time to turn around and stab them. But his vault distance should be shorter, so that when he vaults he will be body blocking that window or pallet