controller disconnects and cant reconnect

usually happens after i booted up the game after starting the computer. at a random time, my controller just disconnects out of random (this problem is only my bad controller though) and if i restart it the controller works perfectly fine in the pause menu and lobby, but not in the game itself. usually fixes itself after restarting the game but again can randomly happen afterwards. happens on killer, survivor, any map, with any perks. i dont know how many people have this problem but for me its really frustrating. If anyone knows how to fix it, drop it down below

thanks

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same thing happened to me, I tried updating my controller, buying new batteries, and even brought a new controller yet this issue still keeps happening. For some odd reason it only does this on DBD for me. I tried contacting Microsoft/Xbox but all I get told is to buy another controller :/