I have verified my email, but when I press the link from the discord I am met with a screen that says I don't have the required permissions. I would really like the badge, anybody got any ideas?🤠
Henlo! Sorry for the delay ^^ At the moment, badges are given out manually by us Mods so we usually do them in waves. So you should have them now. If there's any trouble, do not hesitate to contact us!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah i have the same problem :(
Thanks for reaching out to me, no i do not have any solutions.
Henlo! Sorry for the delay ^^ At the moment, badges are given out manually by us Mods so we usually do them in waves. So you should have them now. If there's any trouble, do not hesitate to contact us!
I have the same issue and if I click the link for the person to contact I get the same thing.