A question about the in-game store.

So I know there was a 50% sale on all characters during the Halloween event and I don't see one for the Bone chill event so I was wondering if there is going to be a sale later on in the event or no. If not do you guys think I should wait for the next sale or should I just buy the characters?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Wait a little bit, and if you don’t want to wait then don’t buy all of them in a batch. Some characters are on sale if they are currently the main tome characters.

    sales do not get announced in advance, though usually there is some kind of sale during the main events (Halloween, Anniversary, Lunar New Year and Winter Event) - though no guarantee if it always happens and which characters are included

  • There will be a sale starting on December 22nd, but it's for cosmetics, not characters.

    I'm not sure if any character will be on sale.