Viktor stuck
PC EGS.
I stuck in viktor forever.
After Victor was killed by a survivor, Charlotte was left as if Victor was still alive, and when I try to play for Victor, I just stuck on it forever.
Tagged:
Pending
PC EGS.
I stuck in viktor forever.
After Victor was killed by a survivor, Charlotte was left as if Victor was still alive, and when I try to play for Victor, I just stuck on it forever.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This bug is so annoying and they are unplayable for me too. I played them in public / custom games and same stupid bugs.
This happens in every game of the twins. twins unplayable maniac now.
Same boat! I saw some streamers with no Twins bug. 🤦♂️