So tired of the Knight 3 gen strat

Every time now, the same thing when I see this killer I know they are just going to camp a 3 gen and the match turns into a war of attrition that they will ultimately win as they all run the usual Eruption/Call of Brine based build.

We are 'unsportsmanlike' if we don't want to play those matches but what are we to do here? This throws you into a drawn out lose/lose scenario where I guess we are supposed to just humour the killer for an hour long stalemate?

I cant understand the mentality of people who play match after match doing this...

Comments

  • @ByeByeQ said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3300604#Comment_3300604

    I just wanted to see if they could come up with anything at all for a response.

    I've been having horrible games in DbD and was seeking some entertainment.

    Lol I feel you there, solo queue has been horrible for me today too. Tunnelling off hook, obnoxious killer builds and typical amazing solo team mates...

  • @ByeByeQ said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3300604#Comment_3300604

    I just wanted to see if they could come up with anything at all for a response.

    I've been having horrible games in DbD and was seeking some entertainment.

    Not doing Gen, bro.

    If your Meg's first chase end at 20sec, you should stop doing Gen at 19sec on her 2nd chase.

    Use that 25sec incap to find Gate & Chest for the 10th times.

    As counter to Eruption. These could be the most entertaining lines yet. But I believe there will be more creative lines.

  • Eurption offers me little value since I can't even get downs quickly enough, I couldn't care less about the perk itself. Either reduce the average chase length or increase gentimes, those are the only things which would make the perk a viable pick to me.

  • @Canas said:

    Eurption offers me little value since I can't even get downs quickly enough, I couldn't care less about the perk itself. Either reduce the average chase length or increase gentimes, those are the only things which would make the perk a viable pick to me.

    If you are not getting downs then nothing but experience and learning from mistakes can help you.

    I have had several matches today, as usual, where the killer just grinds us down with Eruption/COB/Overcharge and just camps middle gens so we cant break a potential 3 gen. They don't even have to be good, they just push us off the gen and get a pallet out of us then return to kick the gen. That causes the area around the gens they are protecting to become one big dead zone and then they can get downs as we have to keep coming back to try to get rid of one of the gens to prevent a 3 gen.

    This just goes on indefinitely until we finally get so bored we give up and go next... last match I got hit 3 times with Eruption and my team mates all did as well... So that is 300 seconds at least that we are all unable to play the game because of one perk.

1 2 3 ›