Kindred bugged?
So tonight I played and I noticed the killers aura didn't show for me and I have kindred. As well as when I was hooked it didn't show for my team mates. Are the devs aware? Is it an issue for other players?
Tagged:
Mod
So tonight I played and I noticed the killers aura didn't show for me and I have kindred. As well as when I was hooked it didn't show for my team mates. Are the devs aware? Is it an issue for other players?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it's a known issue, the devs mentioned it in the most recent patch notes.
If both survs have kindred, they'll still see the killers aura btw.
For me it's still good enough. Guess this is how "baskit kindred" would look like.
It's indeed bugged, it's a known issue mentioned in the Patch Notes: