Xbox: Wesker locked in place after using power, and unable to drop/hook survivors

(Steps a little unclear, as I was the Survivor)

Step 1 : Play Wesker

Step 2 : Hit Ace with your power, seriously, I don't remember it being unusual in any way.

Step 3 : Get completely locked in place for an unknown amount of time. Mid-animation, totally frozen.

Step 4 : Later, apparently with movement having come back, down and pick up Vittorio.

Step 5: You are now unable to hook or drop Vittorio whatsoever, Vittorio cannot wiggle off or even be dropped by a pallet stun. Flashlights were not tested.

Step 6: Vittorio doesn't even die to the end game collapse, forcing him to DC.

Additional information

  • Ace hit with power, Vittorio stuck when grabbed
  • Map was Garden of Joy
  • Both I (Ace) and the Wesker player were Xbox. Vittorio was crossplay.

documents to add

https://imgur.com/a/aJJKYlH

Tagged: Pending

Comments