Twins bug makes it unplayable

Steam DBD

The twins are unplayable atm, I tried to play with them but sometimes when you Unbind Victor the animation stuck and makes Charlotte unable to walk or hit. This bug makes it so Victor wont unbind and makes Charlotte bug making her impossible to walk or finish the unbinding animation.

This bug happens sometimes while you are near a Hook, so I suggest maintence the Twins till the bug is fixed because if that bug happens its a free lose or a free ban if you disconnect.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I literally created this account to report this exact bug. For me it happens anytime Victor dies, and I don't havr to be near anything, and there's like a weird animation lock until eventually I can't even move as Charlotte anymore.


    I was so excited to unlock and finally play them too, because they're one of the more unique killers to me.