Game crash after 20-30s in match after bone chill event release
firstly I load into a public match as killer
Secondly I load in and everything is fine
after I hook someone my game starts crashing
finally my dc penalty gets longer and I had to wait 20 hours because I kept on trying to play and wait out the penalty
Additional information
- i played as Wesker, the knight, dredge, and nemesis to test if it was a killer bug
- i used call of brine, barbecue and chili, nowhere to hide, and corrupt intervention
- thompson house and ormond and rpd, and shelter woods were the maps I was on
- this issue has been happened for the past week ever since the new event came out which meant I couldn’t even play the new bone chill event and get the items
documents to add
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
This is what I had to wait through after I got disconnected as dredge …