Where should I put "Chapter Idea" posts?
Since the "Share your work" section is gone, is there any way to put "Chapter Idea" posts elsewhere, like in "Off-Topic" section?
Maybe they removed it for a reason, but I just wanna know.
Since the "Share your work" section is gone, is there any way to put "Chapter Idea" posts elsewhere, like in "Off-Topic" section?
Maybe they removed it for a reason, but I just wanna know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They removed multiple sections because they were underused.
i would put them into ‚Feedback and Suggestions‘ as for me ‚Off Topic‘ would be for stuff not connected to DbD whatsoever?
Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know.
Well I am just guessing as well..
they are still working on the forum changes and might tweak the sections a little to make stuff clearer.. moving threads into the respective sections is also something the forum mods used to do and I guess will still be able to do!
well, sooner than expected the creations section made its comeback