Can’t play on PS4, but works on PS5??

Hey all! Pretty new to DBD Community but so far have been playing on PS5. Today I went to load up my PS4 and play, and everything has locks on it except tutorial, but it shows tutorial is completed. Same PlayStation account…….so what might cause this?!

Comments

  • I think you have migrated your account from PS4 to PS5 - though it doesn’t support cross progression for both systems simultaneously. So while you own the version for PS4 still your progress is only connected to your PS5 version


    i am not sure on this though as I am not playing the console version myself.. maybe here is some info for you:

    XBOX SERIES X|S I’m an XB1 user, am I eligible for an upgrade? We recommend you refer to some of Microsoft’s own documentation, such as https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/15/what-is-smart-delivery-xbox-series-x/ Will my progress be carried over from XB1 to Next Gen? Yes! So long as you are using the same account that you…