collision not fixed for years
basically when you go around a hook with bubba even if youre not even close you still collide... Same goes for the roof in torment creek you can also collide with the roof... I do believe the brances in mac millan is broken and we still have the tires in has heaven. branches on some bushes on eyrie... Why arent these things fixed? I mean they are npt huge deals but its a bummer bump with the roof when youre on the ground just chainsawing normally :D
Comments
Pretty sure for the roof of Torment and MacMillan branches you can look down to avoid the bump, as the hitbox for the sweep does depend on where youre looking vertically.
Even then I still think they should be looked at, as well as the others you mentioned
Yea you can look down on most of them the wheels on gas heaven is super tiny and that one is hard to avoid since you cant really see it and i mean like how long does it take to fix... the cars on lampkin lane was fu**ed too you couldnt throw hatches over them (dont know if that is fixed)
Did they ever fix the hotbox of the excavator on this one map? I can't remember the name but it must be one of the gas heavens or macmillans maybe?
Had a pallet loop and a window in the operator cabin and you could get stuck as killer when moving right below the shovel.