Kindred: Killer's Aura Not Showing Up
Just as the title says, whenever another survivor is hooked the killer's aura doesn't show up for me. This has been happening for at least two days.
Tagged:
Pending
Just as the title says, whenever another survivor is hooked the killer's aura doesn't show up for me. This has been happening for at least two days.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was just about to adress this issue. It doesnt work on both sides. Whenever Im on hook, I cant see the killers aura, nor my friends I guess. And whenever someone else is on hook, I cant see the killer's aura.