Xbox X/S initialization error
Trying to log on the Xbox X/S it keeps happening. Also when my son tried to log on his account it let him in and he just uses a Xbox one. Although he lost all the dlc I purchased on his account.
Steps to reproduce. Keep trying to log on or just press A.
Tried clearing cache data, resetting, unplugging and resetting, logging on another family members account anything we try to do on the X/S doesn't fix it.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Ok I made a new Xbox account on the X/S and logged it into dbd while my main account was also signed in..
It logged my main account into dbd and not the new one. The new Xbox account doesn't do anything when I try to log in. But if I log off the new account from the dash it kicks me out of dbd and I get the error all over again.