Brand New Part + Merciless Storm

I wonder what exactly happens if I use a Brand New Part just 1 second before Merciless Storm is triggered? Do I still get the two hard skill checks and finish the gen as if Merciless Storm didn't exist? Of course, considering I am the only one repairing the gen.

I really wanted to try this out but I don't have friends to make a custom match...

Comments

  • @Rudjohns said:

    I wonder what exactly happens if I use a Brand New Part just 1 second before Merciless Storm is triggered? Do I still get the two hard skill checks and finish the gen as if Merciless Storm didn't exist? Of course, considering I am the only one repairing the gen.

    I really wanted to try this out but I don't have friends to make a custom match...

    That’s an interesting thought, please update this if you ever figure it out