Legacy mode for the forums
look im not saying its bad or anything but i got so used to the old website that my brain is malfunctioning, is there a legacy mode button somewhere, or will it be available in the future
also where are my new pfps :<
look im not saying its bad or anything but i got so used to the old website that my brain is malfunctioning, is there a legacy mode button somewhere, or will it be available in the future
also where are my new pfps :<
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, as far as I'm aware there's no way to go back to the 'old look'. I don't think this look is necessarily 'final' anyway, I'm sure Mandy and her team are listening to feedback and will make future updates.
When it comes to the new avatars, Mandy has said the following in another thread:
I wouldn’t expect the old look to come back either. New functions as well as updates etc will probably not be compatible with the old looks