The only thing, that makes me wanna quit this game:
The amount of bugs, how long it takes to fix them, and after "fixing" them - creating new ones.
If I'm going to be honest - it will take me a good whole day to create a bug reports for all the bugs that I'm actually facing in the game. But the worst part is - these bug reports "Pending" for years. I'm not sure, if there is any point in creating bug reports.
Both gameplay bugs and visual bugs. (There been a lot visual bug reports, that have never been even looked at)
I was playing your new killer (the Knight) from the PTB, I have to say - he's more bugged, than he was on PTB, I'm not kidding. We're on patch 6.4.2, there was 2 patch notes, and the Knight is not only not fixed, he actually feels more bugged to the point that he's unplayable. (There is insane bug with his Guards, they're not properly chasing survivors)
The Hag's most annoying bug with "camera flick" is not getting fixed from the January. (I'm tired of being patient, I gave up on that one)
Obviously, I'm not going to list everything, as I was saying. (I don't think I need to, I'm just a player)
Now we have a winter event, but the amount of bugs in the game are overwhelming me to the point - I don't want to play this event like that, I'm not having fun trying to play with unfixed (broken) stuff.
Yes, this is bothering me.
Dear Developers (If you actually reading), I love your game, but I really don't like how you "fixing" bugs, this is the first time (after all games that I played), I'm seeing something like this.
I'm really sorry, I'm not going to play this event in the current state of the game.
Currently, I'm going to take a brake from a game till January 1 - 2023.
If the game will be on a same "buggy state" (I'll check the game), I'm not going to come back, and this post will be my last one.
Really hope the things like "gameplay\visual bugs" will not ever make me wanna quit.
By the time... Happy Holidays guys!
Comments