I Played against this trapper today and when in the endgame lobby it showed the clowns power instead of the bear traps. Is this normal? Or is it a bug or hacker? He had traps in game.
It's a bug, been a while since i've seen it happen
It's an old Screenshot, but same thing applies, I played as one killer, but it showed Trickster in the end game (i don't play Trickster at all xD) This match itself was hella bugged too, it was hilarious
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug, been a while since i've seen it happen
It's an old Screenshot, but same thing applies, I played as one killer, but it showed Trickster in the end game (i don't play Trickster at all xD) This match itself was hella bugged too, it was hilarious