Midwich hook and gen spawns are messed up (again)
Okay, either I'm incredibly unlucky, or midwich is again bugged:
several matches on the map now all but 1 or 2 gens spawn on 1 floor, all but 1 hook on the other.
Okay, either I'm incredibly unlucky, or midwich is again bugged:
several matches on the map now all but 1 or 2 gens spawn on 1 floor, all but 1 hook on the other.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Midwich just needs to be kill switched until they rework it or something. I feel like the hook and gen rng are constantly having issues and then there's the fun occasional uncleansable totem thrown into the mix.