Is Spam Unhooking Reportable?

The title.

Basically I was in a game with two survivors who were spam unhooking me and did not unhook me in the end, leading to me dying. Kate was flashlighting me and I only started recording after the one survivor teabagged me when I was downed.The 3rd survivor ended up dying too and the killer let both the two survivors go. I have reported in-game and I have video of this happening, but I was wondering is it reportable actually? I don't want to waste the support's time with my report.

I've tried uploading the video on the attachment file to no avail, would it be better to upload it to YouTube and send them the link?

Thank you!

EDIT: I have re-read and reviewed the rules again and assumed what they were doing was intentional gameplay abuse / griefing and have reported.

Comments

  • You can upload the video on YouTube as an unlisted video and just provide the link, it’s pretty much the recommended way as the file size of clips is too big for their system…

    though I think if this was a one time occurrence by them it isn’t exactly considered bannable/grieving (would be considered this if they did it to you over multiple matches…) but I guess it might still be worth a shot to see if the support team agrees with you as they determine this case by case.