are we getting a tome for the winter event?

i havn't seen any mention of getting a tome for the winter event. i know that we already have the calender rewards, but it will only be 3 teirs. I'm at teir 70 and a winter tome would really help in getting those last few teirs without resorting to skipping with auric cells or doing killer challenges.

Comments

  • Probably yes, just like the Halloween one

    It will have cosmetic pieces for David and Dredge throughout the tome, and charms too

  • Yeah I am pretty sure it’s been confirmed that there will be an event tome that will include the Dredge and David cosmetics as rewards

  • They haven't in the past winter events - usually Event tomes are reserved for Halloween/Anniversary, but I don't know if they've announced it either way.

    We got the cosmetics last year via the Snowmen, either hitting them/escaping with them/getting removed, etc.

  • @Jarky said:

    They haven't in the past winter events - usually Event tomes are reserved for Halloween/Anniversary, but I don't know if they've announced it either way.

    We got the cosmetics last year via the Snowmen, either hitting them/escaping with them/getting removed, etc.

    Oh yeah you are right, it’s more likely that these will be earnable that way just like the skeleton tops/candy weapons..

  • When can we expect the winter event to actually begin?