Please Devs, for the Winter Event.
The Hallowed Blight cosmetics were great, and I am really looking forward to the Holiday themed ones, but please make them feel special. Sell them for cells during the event, and let us grind a couple for free, but after that, remove them from the store. I love the art and design on so many skins you guys make, but for events like these it would be great to leave just a few of them to the players that were here during that event. Even if its just one skin that remains legacy.
Comments
But looking from the glasses of a developer/business man: why? Wasted money
You get them anyway, there's no need to deny other people the chance to have them just for the sake of making them feel "special".
Well for anyone who is spending the holidays with family or is on vacation wouldn't that just suck. No I don't believe they should be removed. I think the way they did it with the Blight event was "ok" allowing us to at least grind a few before they all just became locked behind cells. I've no doubt they will eventually (temporarily maybe?) become available for shard purchase again.
Nope........bad idea. Why does it matter if others get the skins after the event is over but have to pay money for em?
Hate the mentality of "I have this cool thing, others shouldn't".
Lets get the game in WORKING order before we do any kinda of events PLEASE!