What is with these ridiculous initialization errors???
This is the second time this has happened in a span of 2 days. What cause this stupid thing to happen and what do I so to prevent it?
This is the second time this has happened in a span of 2 days. What cause this stupid thing to happen and what do I so to prevent it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does it bring up a troubleshooter after the error or mention a file that you have to delete?
It's been a while since I got that error on my Xbox. Whenever I did I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, which fixed it.