Knight Instant Activate

I feel like there's a huge delay between the knight entering his power and then using said power. The amount of times I just lose chases because I'm sat there spamming RMB and I'm still in his power even though the promt to use his power has been on my screen for over half a second.

Comments

  • @StickyB said:

    I feel like there's a huge delay between the knight entering his power and then using said power. The amount of times I just lose chases because I'm sat there spamming RMB and I'm still in his power even though the promt to use his power has been on my screen for over half a second.

    I think this is what hurts him the worst,its such a hassle to use his power,by far the most annoying power in the game to use.

    Nevermind his weakness,just the activation of his power feels so slow that it loses you a chase most of the times.

  • It's for Survivors need for counterplay...

  • I don't know why he needed the change. I really don't.

  • they need to fix the bug.