Will the Dead Hard animation update come this mid-chapter?
I recall the devs saying they wanted to change Dead Hard's animation since due to the rework it looks kinda silly, so my question is will it come this mid-chapter? What do you think?
I recall the devs saying they wanted to change Dead Hard's animation since due to the rework it looks kinda silly, so my question is will it come this mid-chapter? What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am hoping for the animation to be survivors putting both hands behind their head and leaning forward a little bit
Actually, edit that. Both arms covering their faces is cooler